Aeroexpress protects the interests of disadvantaged social groups. Upon request, physically challenged passengers shall benefit from assistance by a Personal Assistant free of charge.
The Personal Assistant service was first launched in 2009. Now it is available for all directions. This service can be ordered at the information desks located in terminals and rail terminals, as well as through the hotline at +7-800-700-33-77.
Personal Assistant description:
- Meeting at the Aeroexpress terminal;
- Assistance to purchase tickets without queuing;
- Assistance regarding baggage stowage aboard the train;
- Assistance to board the Aeroexpress train.
- The travel assistant can accompany the passenger to the check-in desk at the airport if required.
Aeroexpress trains are equipped with special carriages, adapted for physically challenged passengers in wheelchairs. Such carriages are marked with a special pictogram. Train vestibules are equipped with ramps. Carriages with special seats for passengers in wheelchairs are equipped with safety belts and all toilets in both terminals and rail terminals are equipped with special handles.
The turnstile passages at the airports are wide enough to allow passengers in wheelchairs to conveniently move through. The ticket offices located at the rail terminals and terminals are equipped with intercom systems for hearing impaired passengers. All terminals have waiting areas for people in wheelchairs. Platforms at the rail terminals and terminals are furnished with tactile plates, enabling visually challenged passengers to move on their own.
Information regarding travel in carriages with seats for physically challenged people can be found:
- At the information desks in the terminals
- Through the hotline at +7 (800) 700 3377