In operation since 2005, Aeroexpress founded a railway service that is new for Russia – namely, passenger transportation on the routes ‘between the city and the airport’. It has become a significant player and a technology leader in the field of commuter rail traffic in this country.
Given the specific character of its operation, the company pays great attention to meeting its customers’ demands, such as the regularity of services, the timetable’s accuracy, short travel time, stable and various fares, comfort and convenience both aboard and in the terminals – these are the basic parameters of service quality.
Aeroexpress is building a targeted quality management system under the international standard ISO 9001:2008, introducing modern management techniques. The company commits itself to:
- Meet customer demands;
- Operate in strict accordance with the regulatory and legislative requirements in effect;
- Fulfil the company’s internal requirements;
- Continually make efforts to improve QMS indicators.
To achieve the above-mentioned goals regarding service quality, the company has determined the following areas of priority:
- To conduct the regular monitoring and analysis of passenger satisfaction, and to provide productive feedback to customers, including work with passengers’ inquiries;
- To ensure the security of the transportation process, and to eliminate unacceptable risk of accidents that may result in threat to life, health, property, or environment. To continuously improve the Traffic Safety Management System;
- To implement innovative technical solutions and cutting-edge technologies, which require the development of personnel skills, to attract highly qualified specialists, and to regularly train staff in order to improve service quality;
- To develop its own maintenance and repair facilities for rolling stock in order to provide the desired level of traffic safety and technological quality;
- To develop corporate social responsibility, including improved service for people with limited mobility;
- To improve the quality of service by first-line personnel;
- To produce high requirements for suppliers of products and services to ensure the safety and quality of the transportation process.
The company's management takes responsibility for the implementation of the Quality Policy, its analysis and updating, as well as improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.