Joint transport hub
The Aeroexpress rail terminal at Sheremetyevo airport is a unique five-storey railway facility and the only one of its kind in Russia. Covering 50,000 square metres, this is a joint transport hub that connects Sheremetyevo terminals F, E, and D.
This full-featured complex at Sheremetyevo hosts many people every day. Thanks to service comfort and convenience, the number of passengers using the terminal is sustainable and continues to grow.
According to the general Sheremetyevo development plan until the year 2030, the Aeroexpress terminal is the centre of airport infrastructure and business activities (South Terminal Complex - Terminals D, E, and F).
The Aeroexpress terminal is connected with the centre of Moscow (Belorussky Rail Terminal) by direct railway links. Approximately 15,000 people travel along the route between Belorussky Rail Terminal and Sheremetyevo Airport every day.
Trains run from the centre of Moscow (Belorussky Rail Terminal) to the airport every 30 minutes.
Aeroexpress rents out the following facilities:
- Facilities for stores and food services covering 30 to 200 m2;
- Offices covering up to 200 m2;
- Storage and utility rooms from 30 to 1,000 m2;
- Spots for vending machines and ATMs
- Aeroexpress passengers
- People who are meeting or seeing someone off
- Airport employees
- Customers of the Air Express (Vozdushny Express) capsule hotel, located at the terminal
- Facilities to rent with an area of 30 m2 and more
- The lowest rental rates offered at airports of the Moscow region
- Flexible discounts
- 24-hour security and video monitoring
- Discounted tickets for tenants to travel by comfortable Aeroexpress trains
- Many commercial facilities are situated right on the passengers' way to the platforms, where Aeroexpress trains depart from and to the airport terminals.
The Aeroexpress terminal is visited by:
Benefits for tenants
Aeroexpress is pleased to cooperate with tenants. Should you be interested, please fill in an online application, send you inquiries to , or call us at +7 495 748 60 92.