A Standard Ticket for One Rouble if Paid Using Contactless UnionPay QuickPass at Turnstiles
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTION
Standard tariff for 1 ruble, when paid for using the UnionPay QuickPass contactless technology on turnstiles (hereinafter referred to as the Rules)
1. General Provisions
1.1. The organizer of the promotion “Standard Tariff” for 1 ruble, when paying with the help of the UnionPay QuickPass contactless technology on the turnstiles (hereinafter referred to as the Promotion), is Aeroexpress LLC (hereinafter the “Organizer”):
Location (in accordance with constituent documents): 141400, Moscow Region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo Airport. Mailing address: 141425, Moscow region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo-2 airport, PO Box 170. INN: 7707614449, checkpoint: 772501001, BIN: 1077746003983,
1.2. Requirements for participation in the Promotion: Participant of the Promotion may be persons who have a UnionPay card that supports QuickPass contactless payment technology (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”). Note: old cards until 2017 have the QuickPass sign, new cards are marked with “)))” brackets. Some cards may have the “forced PIN code request” option set, such cards will not pass through the turnstile. Co-branded and Cobing card (two payment systems) cards are not involved in the promotion.
One UnionPay Cardholder may get up to 4 Discounts per month.
2. Rights and Obligations of the Organiser and Campaign Participants.
2.1.1. Member may:
• read the Promotion Rules;
• to take part in the Promotion in the manner determined by these Rules;
• receive discounts (as defined below) in accordance with these Rules.
2.1.2. Member undertakes to:
• comply with these Promotion Rules, incl. perform all actions related to participation in the Promotion within the time limits specified in these Rules;
• Participants bear other rights and obligations provided for by these Rules and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.1.3. The organizer has the right to:
• not to enter into written negotiations or any other contacts with the Participants, except as otherwise provided in these Rules;
• to request from the Participants the necessary information and documents in the cases stipulated by these Rules, as well as other documents for submission to state bodies;
• organize and conduct promotional interviews with Participants on participation in the Promotion, incl. for radio and television, as well as for other mass media, to organize and carry out photo and video filming of the participants, in connection with receiving a gift (gifts), to publish ready photo and video materials with the participation of the Participants, on the Internet site and on other information resources, as well as in the media without additional consent and without paying remuneration.
• The Organizer is not entitled to provide information about the Participants to third parties for purposes not related to the Promotion, except as provided for in these Rules and in the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.1.4. The organizer must:
• Provide a “Standard” tariff for 1 ruble, when paid for using UnionPay QuickPass contactless technology on Aeroexpress turnstiles on any directions to / from the airport.
• comply with these Rules, incl. perform all actions related to the Promotion, within the time limits established by these Rules;
• to hold the Promotion in accordance with these Rules;
• ensure the confidentiality of personal data received by the Organizer from the Participants for the purposes of the Promotion and the safety of their processing (including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), use, blocking, destruction) in the framework of the fulfillment of their obligations under these Rules, in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” No. 152-ФЗ.
2.2. Dates of the Promotion: The action starts on March 15, 2019. at 02:00 and ends May 11, 2019 at 02:00 (hereinafter - the "Period of the Promotion"). The action can be stopped early.
2.3. Campaign territory: turnstiles located on Aeroexpress platforms.
2.4. Informing the Participants is carried out by placing these Rules on the site https://aeroexpress.ru/
3. The procedure and conditions for participation in the Promotion:
3.1. To participate in the Promotion, the Participant needs to: pay for the ticket on the turnstile using the UnionPay QuickPass contactless technology on Aeroexpress platforms at the Standard rate (hereinafter “Eligible Purchase”).
3.2. Note: there is no blocking between passes, but you need to wait for the transaction to be authorized in the bank. On average, this is 10 seconds, but depending on the bank it can take up to a minute. The issuing bank may impose restrictions on the operation of the turnstile if the day is from 2 such operations.
4. Other conditions
4.1. The Participant shall, at his own expense, pay all costs associated with his participation in the Promotion, the costs of paying for mobile communication services and (or) operators providing Internet access services, transportation costs and all other expenses that may be incurred by the Participant. The organizer indicated expenses are not reimbursed and are not reimbursed.
4.2. The organizer is not responsible for:
• non-receipt / untimely receipt of postal items, information / documents necessary for obtaining tickets, due to the fault of the Participants themselves, or due to the fault of communication organizations, courier and postal services, or for other reasons beyond the control of the Organizer;
• correctness, accuracy and accuracy of personal data, contact and other information that Participants reported to the Organizer and authorized persons of the Organizer, in accordance with clause 3.1. of these Rules, as well as the impossibility in connection with this to contact such Participants by the contact information indicated by them, as well as for reasons, but not limited to this, related to the quality of work of communication operators;
• non-receipt by the Members of tickets in case of non-demand by the Participants or refusal of them; non-fulfillment (untimely fulfillment) by the Participants of the duties stipulated by these Rules;
• failure to fulfill its obligations due to the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, including, but not limited to: flood, fire, earthquake, military actions, prohibitions / restrictions of authorized state bodies and other similar circumstances, to foresee and eliminate the effect of which the Organizer is not able to.
4.3. By participating in the Promotion, the Participants confirm that they have provided their own and reliable data and agree to receive information on promotions, product samples and other offers from the Organizer. The Participant’s consent gives the Organizer and his authorized persons, who will comply with the necessary measures to protect such data from unauthorized distribution, the right to collect, store, process and use the Participant’s data specified when participating in the Promotion, as well as for implementation by the Organizer and / or his authorized representatives contacts with Participants in respect of promotions of the Organizer, including on telecommunication networks, including sending SMS messages and e-mail. Consent is valid from the moment the Participant gives his registration data to the moment they are withdrawn by the Participant.
At the same time, the Participant is entitled to revoke this consent to use his own personal data by sending a signed written notice of revocation to the Organizer at the following address: 141425, Moscow Region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, POB 170. In case of receiving a notification about revocation of consent, the Organizer and the persons authorized by him stop processing such personal data of the Participant and destroy personal data within 3 (three) working days from the date of receipt of the review.
The organizer shall not be liable for the failure of the member to carry out actions related to the Promotion of the Promotion, if such failure occurs due to the destruction of the Participant’s personal data as a result of the withdrawal of the consent of the Participant to their processing.
The participant has the right to access their personal data. To exercise this right, the Participant is entitled to contact the Organizer by sending him a written request to the address: 141425, Moscow Region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, POB 170. In case of any claims to the Organizer by third parties persons in connection with the violation by the Participant of the rights of third parties in the course of the Promotion. The Participant assumes responsibility for the independent resolution of such disputes.
4.4. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to these Rules during the period of the Promotion. If necessary, the Organizer has the right to request from the Participants the necessary information, including personal data of the participants, to provide them in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation to government bodies.
4.5. In all that is not provided by these Rules, the Organizer and the Participants are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.