A Standard Ticket for One Rouble if Paid Using Contactless UnionPay QuickPass at Turnstiles
Campaign Terms and Conditions
A Standard Ticket for One Rouble if Paid Using Contactless UnionPay QuickPass at Turnstiles (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Rules’)
1. General Provisions
1.1. The ‘Standard Ticket for One Rouble if Paid Using Contactless UnionPay QuickPass at Turnstiles’ campaign is organised by the limited liability company Aeroexpress (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’):
Location (according to the company’s organisational documents):: Sheremetyevo Airport, Khimki, Moscow Region 141400. Postal address: P.O. Box 170, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, Khimki, Moscow Region 141425. INN: 7707614449, KPP: 772501001, OGRN: 1077746003983,
• Requirements regulating participation in the Campaign: to take part in the campaign, one should hold a UnionPay card that supports QuickPass contactless payments. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Participant’).
2. Rights and Obligations of the Organiser and Campaign Participants.
2.1.1. The Participant may::
• Read the Campaign Terms and Conditions;
• Take part in the Campaign in the manner outlined herein;
• Benefit from discounts (as defined below) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
2.1.2. The Participant undertakes:
• To comply with these Campaign’s Terms and Conditions and take any actions related to the participation in the Campaign within the terms specified herein;
• Participants shall have other rights and obligations that are specified herein and provided by valid Russian laws..
2.1.3. The Organiser may:
• Not engage in any written negotiations and contact Participants in any other way, except for the cases outlined herein;
• Request that Participants provide necessary information and documents in the cases specified herein, and other documents required to submit to public agencies;
• Arrange and conduct advertising interviews with Participants about their participation in the Campaign, including on radio and television, as well as other mass media, organise and carry out photo and video shoots of Participants receiving a gift (gifts), publish photo and video materials with Participants on websites and informational resources, as well as other mass media without any additional consent and remuneration.
• The Organiser may not provide information on the Participants to any third parties for purposes that do not relate to the Campaign, except for the cases provided hereby and in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
2.1.4. The Organiser undertakes::
• To provide the ‘Standard Ticket for One Rouble if Paid Using Contactless UnionPay QuickPass at Turnstiles’ fare as a payment option at all Aeroexpress turnstiles and for any routes to/from the airport.
• To comply with these Campaign Terms and Conditions and take any actions related to holding the Campaign within the terms specified herein;;
• To hold the Campaign in accordance with the Terms and Conditions;
• To ensure the confidentiality of personal data received by the Organiser from Participants for the purposes of carrying out the Campaign and their secure processing (including the collection, classification, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating and changing), usage, blocking, and destroying) as part of the responsibilities specified herein and in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No.152-FZ ‘On Personal Data’ dated 27.07.2006.
2.2. The terms of the Campaign are as follows: the Campaign shall be held from 02:00 a.m. on 8 June 2018 to 02:00 a.m. on 1 September 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Campaign Period’). The campaign can be halted ahead of the time originally planned.
2.3. The Campaign shall be held at the turnstiles located at the Aeroexpress platforms.
2.4. Participants shall be informed through the publication of these Terms and Conditions on the site https://aeroexpress.ru/.
3. Procedure and Conditions of Participating in the Campaign:
3.1. To take part in the Campaign, the Participant shall pay for a standard ticket at a turnstile located at the Aeroexpress platform using contactless UnionPay QuickPass (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Proper Purchase’).
3.2. One Participant may use the discount the unlimited number of times for the duration of the Campaign.
4. Other Provisions
4.1. The Participant shall independently cover all expenses related to his/her participation in the Campaign, mobile communication and/or Internet access costs, transport costs, and any other expenses that might be incurred by the Participant. The Organiser shall not compensate or reimburse the aforesaid expenses.
4.2. The Organiser shall not be liable for:
• The failure to receive or untimely receipt of mailings and data/documents required to receive the tickets due to the fault of the Participants, communication providers, courier and postal services or for any other reason that is beyond the Organiser’s control;
• The correctness, accuracy, and reliability of personal, contact and other details provided by Participants to the Organiser or the Organiser’s authorised individuals according to Clause 3.1 hereof, as well as the impossibility to contact such Participants using the provided contact data and/or, among others, due to the quality of communication provided by the corresponding providers;
• The failure to receive tickets by Participants in the case that such tickets were not claimed or were refused to be received; the Participants’ failure to partially or wholly fulfil their responsibilities specified herein;
• The failure to fulfil the obligations due to force majeure, including, but not limited to flood, fire, earthquake, war, restrictions/limitations of the authorised public agencies, and other similar circumstances, the effect of which the Organiser was not able to anticipate and eliminate.
4.3. By taking part in this campaign, participants confirm that they have provided reliable personal data and that they consent to receiving information about promotional campaigns, product samples and other offers from the Organiser. The Participant’s consent shall grant the Organiser and its authorised individuals, who will take all necessary measures to protect such data from their unauthorised distribution, the right to collect, store, process and use the Participant’s data provided during the participation in the Campaign, and also to contact the Participants in regards of the Organiser’s advertising campaigns, including by means of telecommunications networks, in particular sending text messages and emails. Consent shall be valid from the moment the Participant provided his/her registration data until the moment of their withdrawal by the Participant.
The Participant may withdraw such consent for the use of his/her personal data by sending a withdrawal notification in writing to the Organiser at the following address: P.O. Box 170, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, Khimki, Moscow Region 141425. Upon receiving such a withdrawal notification, the Organiser and its authorised individuals shall stop processing the Participant’s personal data and shall destroy such personal data within three (3) days of receiving the withdrawal notification.
The Organiser shall not be liable for the failure to perform actions related to holding the Campaign in the case that such failure was due to the destruction of the Participant’s personal data as a result of the Participant withdrawing his/her consent for processing his/her personal data..
The Participant shall have the right to access his/her personal data. To use this right, the Participant may address the Organiser by sending him a written request at the following address: P.O. Box 170, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, Khimki, Moscow Region 141425. In the case of any claims received by the Organiser from third parties due to the Participant breaching third party rights during the Campaign, the Participant shall bear responsibility for resolving disputes independently;
4.4. The Organiser shall reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions during the Campaign Period. If required, the Organiser shall have the right to request the necessary information from Participants, including their personal data, in order to provide such data to public authorities in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.5. In all the cases not outlined herein, the Organiser and Participants shall be guided by the valid laws of the Russian Federation.