80% discount for Aeroexpress tickets when buying tickets on official site or mobile application of Aeroexpress
The promotional offer ended 11 September 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CAMPAIGN
80% discount for Aeroexpress tickets when buying tickets on official site or mobile application of Aeroexpress (hereinafter referred to as the Rules)
1. General Provisions
1.1. The organizer of the promotion «80% discount for Aeroexpress tickets when buying tickets on official site or mobile application of Aeroexpress» (hereinafter referred to as the Promotion), is Aeroexpress LLC (hereinafter the “Organizer”):
Location (in accordance with constituent documents): 141400, Moscow Region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo Airport. Mailing address: 141425, Moscow region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo-2 airport, PO Box 170. INN: 7707614449, checkpoint: 772501001, BIN: 1077746003983,
1.2. 1.2. Requirements for participation in the Promotion: Participant of the Promotion may be customers who have a JCB card.
2. Rights and Obligations of the Organiser and Campaign Participants.
2.1.1. Member may:
• read the Promotion Rules;
• to take part in the Promotion in the manner determined by these Rules;
• receive discounts (as defined below) in accordance with these Rules.
2.1.2. Member undertakes to:
• comply with these Promotion Rules, incl. perform all actions related to participation in the Promotion within the time limits specified in these Rules;
• Participants bear other rights and obligations provided for by these Rules and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.1.3. The organizer has the right to:
• not to enter into written negotiations or any other contacts with the Participants, except as otherwise provided in these Rules;
• to request from the Participants the necessary information and documents in the cases stipulated by these Rules, as well as other documents for submission to state bodies;
• organize and conduct promotional interviews with Participants on participation in the Promotion, incl. for radio and television, as well as for other mass media, to organize and carry out photo and video filming of the participants, in connection with receiving a gift (gifts), to publish ready photo and video materials with the participation of the Participants, on the Internet site and on other information resources, as well as in the media without additional consent and without paying remuneration.
• The Organizer is not entitled to provide information about the Participants to third parties for purposes not related to the Promotion, except as provided for in these Rules and in the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.1.4. The organizer must:
• provide a 80% discount on “Standard”, “Standard Advance”, “Business”, “Round trip”, “Duo”, “Duo round trip”, “Group”, “Group round trip” on any directions to/from the airport when JCB card is used for payment on official site and mobile application of Aeroexpress.
• comply with these Rules, incl. perform all actions related to the Promotion, within the time limits established by these Rules;
• hold the Promotion in accordance with these Rules;
• ensure the confidentiality of personal data received by the Organizer from the Participants for the purposes of the Promotion and the safety of their processing (including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), use, blocking, destruction) in the framework of the fulfillment of their obligations under these Rules, in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” No. 152-ФЗ.
2.2. Dates of the Promotion: The action starts on June 17, 2019 and ends on September 11, 2019 (hereinafter - the "Period of the Promotion"). Promotion can be stopped earlier than the end of Period of Promotion.
2.3. Campaign territory: official site of Aeroexpress https://aeroexpress.ru/ and mobile application of Aeroexpress.
2.4. Informing the Participants is carried out by placing these Rules on the site https://aeroexpress.ru/
3. The procedure and conditions for participation in the Promotion:
3.1. To participate in the Promotion, the Participant shall pay for the ticket on official site or in mobile application of Aeroexpress using JCB card at any rate mentioned in (hereinafter “Eligible Purchase”).
3.2. One Participant can take advantage of the discount unlimited number of times during the period of this promotion.
3.3. Discount is not available for MIR-JCB cobaged cards.
4. Other conditions
4.1. The Participant shall, at his own expense, pay all costs associated with his participation in the Promotion, the costs of paying for mobile communication services and (or) operators providing Internet access services, transportation costs and all other expenses that may be incurred by the Participant. The organizer indicated expenses are not reimbursed and are not reimbursed.
4.2. The organizer is not responsible for:
• non-receipt / untimely receipt of postal items, information / documents necessary for obtaining tickets, due to the fault of the Participants themselves, or due to the fault of communication organizations, courier and postal services, or for other reasons beyond the control of the Organizer;
• correctness, accuracy and accuracy of personal data, contact and other information that Participants reported to the Organizer and authorized persons of the Organizer, in accordance with clause 3.1. of these Rules, as well as the impossibility in connection with this to contact such Participants by the contact information indicated by them, as well as for reasons, but not limited to this, related to the quality of work of communication operators;
• non-receipt by the Members of tickets in case of non-demand by the Participants or refusal of them; non-fulfillment (untimely fulfillment) by the Participants of the duties stipulated by these Rules;
• failure to fulfill its obligations due to the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, including, but not limited to: flood, fire, earthquake, military actions, prohibitions / restrictions of authorized state bodies and other similar circumstances, to foresee and eliminate the effect of which the Organizer is not able to.
4.3. By participating in the Promotion, the Participants confirm that they have provided their own and reliable data and agree to receive information on promotions, product samples and other offers from the Organizer. The Participant’s consent gives the Organizer and his authorized persons, who will comply with the necessary measures to protect such data from unauthorized distribution, the right to collect, store, process and use the Participant’s data specified when participating in the Promotion, as well as for implementation by the Organizer and / or his authorized representatives contacts with Participants in respect of promotions of the Organizer, including on telecommunication networks, including sending SMS messages and e-mail. Consent is valid from the moment the Participant gives his registration data to the moment they are withdrawn by the Participant.
At the same time, the Participant is entitled to revoke this consent to use his own personal data by sending a signed written notice of revocation to the Organizer at the following address: 141425, Moscow Region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, POB 170. In case of receiving a notification about revocation of consent, the Organizer and the persons authorized by him stop processing such personal data of the Participant and destroy personal data within 3 (three) working days from the date of receipt of the review.
The organizer shall not be liable for the failure of the member to carry out actions related to the Promotion of the Promotion, if such failure occurs due to the destruction of the Participant’s personal data as a result of the withdrawal of the consent of the Participant to their processing.
The participant has the right to access their personal data. To exercise this right, the Participant is entitled to contact the Organizer by sending him a written request to the address: 141425, Moscow Region, Khimki, Sheremetyevo-2 Airport, POB 170. In case of any claims to the Organizer by third parties persons in connection with the violation by the Participant of the rights of third parties in the course of the Promotion. The Participant assumes responsibility for the independent resolution of such disputes.
4.4. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to these Rules during the period of the Promotion. If necessary, the Organizer has the right to request from the Participants the necessary information, including personal data of the participants, to provide them in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation to government bodies.
4.5. In all that is not provided by these Rules, the Organizer and the Participants are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.