Passenger Mobility Services
The Personal Assistant service is provided to physically challenged passengers and passengers with temporarily limited mobility free of charge, as necessary.
This service is available for all directions. It can be ordered at the information desks located in terminals and rail terminals, as well as through the hotline at +7-800-700-33-77 (calls from Russia and mobile phones); +7-495-663-84-10 (calls from Moscow).
The Personal Assistant service implies as follows:
- Meeting a passenger at the Aeroexpress terminal;
- Assistance in purchasing tickets without queuing;
- Assistance with baggage stowage aboard the train;
- Assistance in boarding the Aeroexpress train.
The Personal Assistant service is available to the following passengers with limited mobility:
- Visually impaired and hard of hearing passengers
- Passengers with musculoskeletal disorders
- Wheelchair passengers
- Disabled children
- Elderly people
- Passengers with temporary limited mobility (including pregnant women)
- Passengers with kids
There is a new Aeroexpress+Metro service to assist mobility-impaired passengers.
This service includes accompanying Aeroexpress and Moscow Metropolitan passengers with limited mobility on their way from the airport to Moscow.*
* The following may be grounds to refuse to accompany mobility-impaired passengers across the metro.
- In the case of wheelchair passengers: if there are stations on the route that are not equipped with lifts, electrical ramps or other facilities to transport a wheelchair or if a passenger uses a powered wheelchair.
- If a disabled passenger needs to be carried manually.
- If the weight of a passenger’s baggage exceeds 30 kg and there is more than one item, if the baggage is bulky and the sum of its dimensions exceeds 150 cm or if the baggage length exceeds 220 cm.
- If a passenger arrives outside of working hours, which are 7:00 to 19:00 daily.
- Other conditions impeding comfortable and safe travel for mobility-impaired passengers through the metropolitan area and/or conditions violating Moscow Metropolitan’s Conditions of Carriage.
- Lack of available specialists at the Passenger Mobility Centre.
- Disruptions in metropolitan operation and emergency situations.
Information regarding travel on Aeroexpress railcars equipped for mobility-impaired passengers can be obtained at:
- Aeroexpress information desks; and
- Hotline at +7-800-700-33-77 (calls from Russia and mobile phones); +7-495-663-84-10 (calls from Moscow)
** The Personal Assistant service is available on the route between Kievsky Rail Terminal and Vnukovo Airport from 8:00 to 20:00.
*** The Aeroexpree+Metro accompanying service operates from 7:00 to 19:00 in accordance with the Passenger Mobility Centre's hours of operation.