Aeroexpress multi-functional complex
Unified transportation hub
In June 2008 Aeroexpress finished the construction of the five-storied railway terminal complex. It is located in Sheremetyevo airport and is unique in Russia. Aeroexpress terminal is the only passenger hub connecting Sheremetyevo F, E, D and Terminals B and C.
Business activity zone
According to Sheremetyevo Airport Development Plan through 2030, Aeroexpress railway terminal is meant to be at the center of the airport infrastructure and a concentrated zone of business activity (Southern Terminal Complex - Terminals D, E and F.
Aeroexpress: never miss your flight!
Aeroexpress terminal has a direct railway connection with Mocsow city center (Belorussky Railway Station). Aeroexpress Passenger traffic on the route between Belorussky Railway Station and Sheremetyevo airport reached 3 540 000 in 2012, which is more than 20% of the total airport passenger traffic.
- Travel time from the city center (Belorussky Railway Station) to the airport is 35 minutes
- Aeroexpress is comfortable, safe and reliable
The terminal, which has a total area of more than 50,000 m2, is a multi-functional complex. The complex includes an above-ground railway station with two two-sided passenger platforms which have the capacity for accepting 4 trains, as well as a two-level covered parking garage with 379 parking lots and a high-tech commercial building.
Aeroexpress multi-functional complex features:
- Modern architectural solutions
- Advanced engineering systems
- Professional building managment
- Precise functional zoning of the complex by levels (trade, office, hotel), which makes it easy for passengers to orient themselves within the terminal.
- Cafes, restaurants, and stores of well-known Russian and foreigne brands are located in the terminal.
Passengers leave the train station platform and get into a modern building with an atrium, featuring retail space starting from 50 m2, and a restaurant and bar zone with spaces starting from 80 m2. This ares attracts both passengers and regular shoppers. The upper floor of the building include a Business Center with office spaces starting from 40 m2, and a conference hall. THe building also has a modern mini-hotel with 70 rooms. The first floor of the Terminal includes warehouse spaces starting from 100 m2.
Visitors to Aeroexpress multi-functional complex:
- Aeroexpress Passengers
- People welcoming/seeing off other passengers
- Employees of companies whose business is centered in the airport
The majority of visitors to the complex are Aeroexpress passengers who are typical representatives of the middle class.
Distribution by area
Aeroexpress Terminal by levels
Modern office building
Aeroexpress Business Center is located on the 4th floor of the terminal. THe business center has a total of 1,600 m2 of office space. Offices range from 30 to 400 m2 in area.
- THe offices are ready for use, have all the necessary utilities, telephone lines, and high-speed Internet connections
- The varied layout of the office spaces makes it possible for your company to optimize the use of space
- Convenient zoning, a high level of insulation, and panoramic glass windows makes it possible to implement any design projects following modern tendencies
The unique "Air Express" capsule hotel opened on the 5th floor of Aeroexpress Terminal in December 2009. The mini hotel has 66 rooms.
Advantages for leaseholders
- Possibility to rent office spaces starting from 40 m2
- Rental rates are the lowest among all airports in the Moscow region
- Flexible discount system
- Round-the-clock security and video surveillance conducted bu high-qualified security service employees
- Discounted Aeroexpress rates for terminal leaseholder's personnel (35 minute ride from Belorussky Railway Station)
The practice of the world's largest airports
The practice of the world's largest airports (Singapore Changi, Amsterdam Schiphol, Frankfurt-am-Maine Shannone) prove the success of companies who do their business in airport zones. These airport business centers have compact office spaces and their own infrastructure.
Should you have any questions about retail spaces and offices for rent in the Terminal, or organization of events in the Business Centre, please contact in the Department of Commercial Property Management by e-mail .