RULES FOR PROVIDING PASSENGER, HAND LUGGAGE AND LUGGAGE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES IN ELECTRIC TRAINS OF AEROEXPRESS, LLC
- Rules for providing passenger, hand luggage and luggage transportation services in electric trains of Aeroexpress, LLC
- Conditions of carriage by aeroexpress buses for passengers and baggage on the section of the road between Moscow (Khovrino metro station) and Sheremetyevo Airport (terminal B)
1.1. These Rules for providing passenger, hand luggage and luggage transportation services in electric trains of Aeroexpress, LLC (hereinafter the Rules) have been developed in accordance with the requirements of the following regulatory documents:
- Federal Law No. 18-FZ of the Russian Federation dated 01/10/2003 “RF Statute on Railway Transport”;
- Rules for providing services for railway transportation of passengers, as well as cargo, luggage and cargo luggage for personal, family, household and other needs not related to implementing business activities, approved by Resolution No. 810 of the RF Government, dated 05/27/2021;
- Rules for passenger, luggage, cargo luggage transportation by rail, approved by Order No. 352 of the RF Ministry of Transport, dated 09/05/2022;
- other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
1.2. These Rules shall regulate conditions of passenger, hand luggage and luggage transportation in electric trains of Aeroexpress, LLC (hereinafter the Company).
2. PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION
2.1. For travelling in the Company’s electric train, the passenger must:
- purchase a one-way ticket or a round-trip ticket, or a commuter ticket in the prescribed form;
- keep the purchased travel document (ticket) during the entire route of the electric train until the moment of exit through the travel documents (tickets) checkpoint. A passenger who has not presented their travel document (ticket) when exiting through the checkpoint, shall be considered a fare-dodger, and must pay the fare;
- present the travel document (ticket) to the officers exercising control – travel ticket cashiers (attendants) in the electric train;
- present the travel document (ticket) to the officers exercising control – travel ticket cashiers (attendants) when boarding the business class car;
- present in the electric train to the travel ticket cashier (attendant) documents certifying their right to benefits (if the passenger is entitled to them), when travel documents (tickets) are checked;
- boarding and travel in business class cars is available only when a valid travel document (ticket) to the car of this category is presented.
2.2. The validity period of travel documents (tickets) shall be determined by the Company’s current tariff system.
2.3. If the validity period of the travel document (ticket) ends during the passenger’s trip, the travel document (ticket) shall be valid until the passenger arrives at their destination.
2.4. The passenger shall be entitled to transport free of charge children under the age of 7 (seven) years old. If there is any doubt about the age of the child transported free of charge, travel ticket cashiers (attendants) shall be entitled to demand presentation of relevant documents confirming the child’s age.
For children over 7 years old, the travel document (ticket) shall be issued according to the adult passenger transportation fare.
2.5. Single tickets and commuter tickets issued by other suburban carriers at tariffs different from the Company’s current tariff system shall not be valid in the Company’s electric trains. A passenger presenting such tickets shall be considered a fare-dodger, with the full fare to be charged according to the tariff established for this type of transportation.
2.6. The passenger shall be entitled to occupy only one seat per ticket. If there are no empty seats in the car, passengers can travel standing, but the fare does not change in this case.
2.7. The passenger may be refused a free travel document (ticket) in case of absence or presentation of an improperly executed document confirming their right to free travel.
2.8. The travel document (ticket) to a person entitled to free travel shall be issued upon presentation of an identity document, as well as documents confirming their right to this benefit, or on the basis of the data about the citizens to be provided with the social service in the form of free commuter rail travel, submitted electronically using the passenger’s individual personal account insurance number by operators of the data system containing information about citizens to be provided with the specified social service, the term of its validity, as well as the information about the document confirming the specified right.
2.9. Certain categories of citizens shall be entitled to priority purchasing travel documents (tickets), in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.10. For each accident that occurred to a passenger on the route of the Company’s electric train, the railway transport accident act (Appendix 1 to these Rules) shall be executed and handed over to the passenger injured or another person authorised to receive this document.
3. FEATURES OF PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION USING THE ELECTRONIC TRAVEL DOCUMENT (TICKET)
3.1. Electronic travel documents (tickets) shall be sold on the Internet website https://aeroexpress.ru/, in the Aeroexpress, LLC mobile app, as well as via Internet websites, agents’ mobile apps, special equipment and tablets.
3.2. Non-monetary or reduced fare electronic travel documents (tickets) are issued on the condition that the passenger confirms the right to the benefit when purchasing the electronic travel document (ticket).
3.3. A passenger, who travels by electronic travel document (ticket) on the Company’s electric train and presents an invalid electronic travel document (ticket) during the control of the presence and validity of travel documents (tickets), shall be considered a fare-dodger.
3.4. A passenger who has the right of free or preferential travel, who travels on a non-monetary or preferential electronic travel document (ticket) and who has presented an identity document during the control, as well as documents confirming the specified right, the details of which do not match the information specified when issuing the ticket, shall be a fare-dodger.
3.5. Electronic commuter travel passes (tickets) shall not bet issued.
4. REFUNDING THE MONEY PAID FOR TRAVEL
4.1. Unused single tickets for the Company’s electric train shall not be refunded, except for the case when the passenger can receive the full fare refund if there is an unplanned interruption in the Company’s electric train traffic for over one hour. In this case, the unused ticket cost by the passenger shall be refunded at the departure station during the time period of the unplanned interruption in the train traffic, or using the complaint procedure.
4.2. The unused or partially unused commuter ticket cost shall be refunded by the Company in response to submitting by the passenger of a written request at the Company’s ticket office at the Kievskiy Railway Station.
4.3. The amount to be refunded shall be determined by dividing the commuter ticket cost by the number of ticket validity days or the number of trips and multiplying by the actual number of days remaining before the ticket expiration date from the date of its return or the number of unused trips. In case of return of the commuter ticket before the start of its validity period (or travelling), the full cost of the commuter ticket shall be refunded.
4.4. The unused or partially unused commuter ticket shall be refunded within 10 days from the date of submitting the written request by the passenger.
4.5. In all cases of refunding the unused or partially unused travel documents (tickets), all the travel documents (tickets) and receipts of various fees (originals) shall remain with the Carrier and serve as the basis for the payment.
4.6. Refunding the unused travel document (ticket) issued by bank transfer or by using a payment card shall be made to the bank account of the legal entity or the individual who paid for the travel document (ticket).
4.7. A lost or damaged travel document (ticket) for the Company’s electric train shall not be renewed, and with no refund.
4.8. If the trip on the Company’s electric train is interrupted for reasons depending on the passenger, who has a single travel document (ticket), the ticket cost for the distance remaining to the destination shall not be refunded.
4.9. The period for considering the claim on the quality of passenger, hand luggage and luggage transportation services rendered on the Company’s electric trains shall be 30 days from its receipt date. Claims shall be accepted using the feedback form on the Company’s official website, in the mobile app, at its points of sale, by the Company’s hotline operators.
5. HAND LUGGAGE TRANSPORTATION
5.1. The passenger shall be entitled to carry per 1 travel document (ticket), in addition to small items, hand luggage weighing up to 36 kg, the size of which, according to the sum of 3 measurements shall not exceed 180 cm. Hand luggage shall include passengers’ personal carry-ons, regardless of their type and packaging, which can be placed by their size in the passenger car, in the areas specially designed for placing hand luggage, given the design features of the car. The specified hand luggage shall be placed, regardless of its kind and type of packaging, so that it does not interfere with other passengers.
5.2. On the Company’s electric trains, the passenger shall be entitled to carry up to 50 kg of hand luggage in excess of the established norm, without additional charge.
5.3. Placement of hand luggage shall not be allowed in the aisles between the seats, in the corridors and vestibules of the cars. Passengers with children and disabled persons with limited mobility shall be allowed to carry with them, in excess of the established hand luggage norm, without charging, respectively, a baby carriage and a wheelchair, as well as other rehabilitation equipment necessary for their movement.
5.4. On the Company’s electric trains, the passenger shall be allowed to carry free of charge one or more pairs of skis (snowboard) in the same casing.
5.5. Things (items) that can damage or contaminate the car and other passengers’ belongings, as well as fetid, flammable, toxic, explosive and other hazardous substances shall not be accepted for transportation as hand luggage.
5.6. Firearms and ammunition as hand luggage by individuals and legal entities shall be transported in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 150-FZ dated 12/13/1996 “On Weapons”.
5.7. If it is found out that the passenger carries on the train things (items) prohibited for carrying as hand luggage, the Carrier shall take measures to remove such passenger and their hand luggage from the train, if the passenger refuses to remove such hand luggage from the train themselves.
5.8. Small pets, cats, dogs (except large, service dogs and guide dogs) and birds shall be transported in boxes, baskets, cages, containers, to be placed in the hand luggage areas so as to prevent any harm caused to passengers, the Carrier’s employees and property by the animals. Their owners or escorts must ensure compliance with the sanitary and hygienic conditions in the car.
5.9. Large and service dogs muzzled and leashed may be transported under supervision of their owners or escorts, as well as small dogs muzzled and leashed, without containers, and cats supervised by their owners or escorts.
5.10. Disabled people can take their guide dogs along with them in cars of all types. There is no fare for transporting guide dogs, and transportation documents are not required. The guide dog must have its collar and muzzle and be at the feet of the passenger it is accompanying.
5.11. Transportation of small pets, dogs, cats and birds is allowed in excess of the established hand luggage norm and is carried out based on the requirements of veterinary regulations.
5.12. The passenger shall be responsible for ensuring the integrity and safety of the hand luggage carried by them.
6. PASSENGER PROHIBITIONS
6.1. In the Company’s electric trains, it is prohibited to:
- wear dirty clothes with a fetid smell that can contaminate the car and other passengers’ belongings;
- use the cars and infrastructure facilities for performing entrepreneurial and other income-generating activities, as well as charitable activities, without the Carrier’s written permission;
- place hand luggage on passenger seats;
- travel with children under the age of 7 years old unaccompanied by adults;
- transport animals forbidden for carrying as hand luggage;
- drink alcoholic beverages, and be intoxicated;
- delay opening or closing of automatic doors at stops, open doors while the electric train is moving;
- damage in-car equipment, windows of locomotives and cars;
- disturb other passengers’ comfort, play musical instruments and use sound amplifying equipment (except hearing aids and headphones), gamble, litter;
- stop the train unnecessarily, with the emergency brake;
- smoke, use nicotine-containing products in the train cars, including their vestibules, use hookahs.
6.2. The passenger can be removed from the electric train by:
- law enforcement officials, if, when boarding the train or en route, the passenger violates the travel rules, public order, and disturbs other passengers’ comfort. In this case, the unused trip fare is not refunded;
- travel ticket cashiers (attendants), if the passenger has either no travel document (ticket), or invalid travel document (ticket), or ticket issued for a regular commuter train, and refuses to pay the fare in accordance with the established procedure.
7. RIGHTS OF TRAVEL TICKET CASHIERS (ATTENDANTS)
7.1. Travel ticket cashiers (attendants) shall be entitled to:
- check travel documents (tickets) on the Company’s electric train, as well as when boarding the business class car;
- check documents certifying the passenger’s right to benefits (if the passenger is entitled to them) on the Company’s electric train;
- collect from the passengers travelling without travel documents (tickets), the fare in accordance with the established tariff and the fee for providing document (ticket) issuing service. If the fare-dodging individual refuses to purchase a travel document (ticket) from a travel ticket cashier (attendant), based on the identity document provided by the fare-dodger, a report signed by the fare-dodger shall be drawn up in 2 copies (one copy remains with the travel ticket cashier (attendant), the other one is issued to the fare-dodger);
- collect from passengers the fare in the prescribed amounts for taking ticket children over the age of 7 (seven) years old without a ticket, as well as the fee for providing the ticket sales service;
- if a passenger refuses to pay the fare, take measures to remove the passenger from the electric train.
Conditions of carriage by aeroexpress buses for passengers and baggage on the section of the road between Moscow (Khovrino metro station) and Sheremetyevo Airport (terminal B)
1. General provisions
1.1. The limited liability company Aeroexpress (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is a commercial organisation. Passenger transportation services are provided along a regular route at a fixed price, agreed upon in advance in a due manner (hereinafter referred to as the route).
1.2. Fares for travelling aboard Company vehicles are charged in accordance with the fare concept developed and approved by the Company.
1.3. The Company’s liability for causing damage to life, health and property of passengers is insured in compliance with effective laws. All up-to-date information regarding such insurance is provided on a corresponding notice board on every vehicle serving the route.
2. Getting on and off
2.1. Passengers get on and off buses at designated bus stops located along the route. They can do so only after the vehicle has completely stopped and only at places posing no risks to passengers and other road users. Vehicles can only be entered through the front door.
3. Payments and discounts
3.1. Passengers travelling along the route by Company vehicles shall have tickets (of an established form).
3.2. Tickets can be purchased from a driver at the bus stop or via the Company’s website at aeroexpress.ru.
3.3. E-tickets must be provided to the driver before travel.
3.4. Given the fact that passenger transportation services are provided along the route at fixed fares, no discounts or free tickets are available to persons entitled to receive social services funded by the federal and regional governments.
3.5. Passengers must keep their tickets during the entire trip and provide a ticket at the first request of persons checking tickets.
3.6. The prices of travel and baggage and hand luggage transportation are specified on special informational stickers inside vehicles and also in the corresponding section of the Company’s website (aeroexpress.ru). The price of travel is defined in accordance with the Company’s fare rule concept.
3.7. The tickets are non-refundable.
3.8. In the case that a trip is interrupted by a breakdown, accident or due to other reasons, passengers may use their tickets to travel on a vehicle running along the same route.
3.9. The Company can refuse to sell tickets if vehicle capacity has been exceeded.
4. Passengers do not need to pay for the following:
4.1. Children under seven (5) years old, who do not occupy an individual seat. Passengers must provide a document confirming the child’s age.
4.2. A guide dog, pending that it is muzzled and on a leash, provided that a special document can be presented.
4.3. One piece of hand luggage, the total height-width-length dimensions of which shall not exceed 120 cm (e.g. skis in a case, baby sledges, and a stroller). In every case, the driver determines whether it is possible to transport hand luggage, depending on the number of travelling passengers and design peculiarities of the vehicle.
4.4. Baggage, for which the height-width-length dimensions do not exceed 180 cm.
4.5. Pets (dogs and cats) and birds, provided that they are carried in special containers or cages and placed in the hand luggage and baggage compartments.
5. General conditions of carriage
5.1. Passengers may not place a child in standing position on seats. This makes the vehicle’s interior and other passengers’ clothes dirty.
5.2. Passengers shall be responsible for the safe handling and security of their luggage. It is not permitted to place hand luggage on seats intended for sitting, in the aisles between the seats, or near the vehicle’s entrance/exit, including the emergency exit.
5.3. If passengers detect property, documents, money and other valuables left by someone aboard the vehicle, they must not touch them and should immediately inform the driver about this.
6. The following is prohibited:
6.1. Travelling without a ticket.
6.2. Transporting flammables, explosives, toxic and poisonous substances, firearms, piercing and cutting objects not encased and without proper protective packaging, as well as objects and things that would make the vehicle’s interior and other passengers’ clothes dirty.
6.3. Smoking on the bus, travelling intoxicated, drinking alcoholic beverages and drinks containing alcohol, and disturbing public order.
6.4. Putting one’s head out of the window and littering.
6.5. Distracting the driver, talking to them while they are driving, and hindering vehicle movement unless necessary.
6.6. Using mechanisms opening the doors and hindering automatic doors’ closing or opening, unless it is necessary to prevent an accident.
7. Drivers must do the following:
7.1. Observe the road and passenger transportation rules.
7.2. Give tickets to passengers who have paid for travel and baggage transportation.
7.3. Take the measures outlined in applicable laws and the Company’s internal regulations in the case of an accident or emergency.
7.4. Strictly follow the established route.
7.5. Keep their vehicles clean and in good condition, maintain order inside a vehicle, be polite and helpful with passengers, and provide them with necessary information about the route.
7.6. In the case that suspicious objects are found in the vehicle, to not touch them, do take measures to ensure safety and security of passengers, and immediately inform law enforcement authorities and the dispatching centre.
8. Drivers may:
8.1. Ask passengers to leave the vehicle if they break these Conditions of Carriage and take corresponding measures.
9. Drivers are prohibited from doing the following:
9.1. Taking passengers’ property, documents and other valuables as a pledge when settling with passengers.
9.2. Transporting more passengers than is allowed for according to the vehicle operation regulations.
9.3. Driving when the vehicle doors are not completely closed.
9.4. Allow persons, who are not specified in a waybill, to operate the vehicle.
9.5. Smoke inside the vehicle.
9.6. Deviate from the established route.
10. Passengers’ liabilities
10.1. Passengers shall be subject to administrative sanctions in compliance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation in the case that they violate public order and cause damage to other passengers, vehicle interior and equipment, intentionally or through negligence.